Something about science fiction...
Hello Everyone! Welcome to Word Coded. First of all, I would like to say thank you to you all who had spent time visiting my blog. "Word Coded" is a blog I created for my english semester project. The project will take three months to finish (countdown from September 5) and here, I will talk about one of my favorite genre, which is "Science Fiction".
Do you like Science-Fiction?? If yes, then...
Do you like Science-Fiction?? If yes, then...
Feel free to explore through Word Coded and find some interesting Sci-fi writing features. Word Coded is a place where you can discover implications of a sci-fi writings.
Every writing that we see has its own genres, and they could be mystery, horror, fantasy, young adults, ...science fiction. There are lots of different kind of genres that we can find in a piece of writing. But, what exactly is science fiction?
From my point of view, I would describe science fiction as a genre which described a piece of writing that contain of course imaginative and logical sciences. Pieces of writing with this type of genre are mostly set in the future, although it is also possible that the piece tells about a story that takes place in the past. Science fiction also includes technology.
So, through the updates made each time, I will bring you kinds of sci-fi writings' features used by most sci-fi author and in sci-fi writings. For those of you who love to read Sci-fi and see words, this might be a place where you can runaway to from the busy world outside. I hope this will be useful for you all, esp. those of you who will be doing commentary passages. Thank you for visiting Word Coded!
“For me science fiction is a way of thinking, a way of logic that bypasses a lot of
nonsense. It allows people to look directly at important subjects.”
Gene Roddenberry
*I might not be a good Sci-fi writer, but I love writing and reading it. So, I would like to share to you guys what I know and think about it.

2 comments
It's a great thing for you to blog about something you love! Truthfully, I've never seen myself really drawn into Sci-fi, but I am interested. My dad likes Sci-fi so I thought I'd give it a shot! I'd be sure to check out your other posts and learn a lot!
ReplyDeleteScience fiction is an interesting genre to search about. I think you will like the creativity found in it.
DeleteThank you for the comment Ms. Vanessa. I hope you will as well enjoy reading my other posts.